top of page
House Call Fees
- $125: House Call for one pet; includes physical exam. Murrells Inlet, Garden City, Surfside Beach, Myrtle Beach, Litchfield, Pawleys Island
- $150: House Call for one pet; includes physical exam. Georgetown, Conway, North Myrtle Beach (availability is limited for these areas and exclusions may apply)
- $225: Quality of Life Consultation: Extra time is allotted for initial consults to begin palliative or hospice care ($250 for Georgetown, Conway, North Myrtle Beach)
- $75: Exam fee for each additional pet seen on the same day
Euthanasia (prices are in addition to house call fees above)
- $150: Pets up to 49 lbs.
- $175: Pets 50-99 lbs.
- $200: Pets 100-199 lbs.
- $250: Pets 200 lbs or larger
- Prices include one complimentary Pawpals custom pawprint in a picture box. Additional pawprints are available for purchase. Small $10, Large $20
Cremation Arrangements and Body Care
- $25: Pets up to 25 lbs.
- $50: Pets 26-40 lbs.
- These prices include removal of your pet after euthanasia and arrangements for a private or communal cremation with Good Shepherd Pet Services (goodshepherdpet.com). Good Shepherd bills separately for cremation and return (if you choose a private cremation). Prices are based on weight.
- Body care is not currently available for pets weighing more than 40 lbs. Pet Cremation services of the Grand Strand (http://grandstrandpetcremation.com), Heavenly Paws Pet Crematory (heavenlypawscrematory.com), and Good Shepherd Pet Services (goodshepherdpet.com) are some local facilities who provide pick-up services.
Wellness and Diagnostic Services
- Vaccines: Between $20-$55 each
- Testing for Heartworms and common tick borne diseases: $40
- Testing for Feline Leukemia and FIV: $45
- Fecal testing (Antech- all Antech prices are subject to change by the lab): $45
- Many lab panels available through Antech- these will be recommended based on the age and/or condition of your pet
bottom of page